Skip to main content

[jfnirafjld] Download Lust Text Fonts Family From Positype

Download Lust Text Fonts Family From Positype

Download Now
Server 1
Download Now
Server 2
Download Now
Server 3


Yes, finally. This one took the most time and the most restarting. Years went into imagining what Lust Text should look like and how it should structurally behave in order to truly improve upon a setting that includes any of the Lust typefaces. I approached it as much from the side of the type designer, as I did a potential user. The flow, the warmth, the personality needed to be there, but all of the excess had to be removed responsibly. In the process, and in need of inspiration, I looked backward to historical artifacts and precedent. In each early Lust Text approach, the solution was lackluster and/or vanilla and not actually a ‘Lust’ typeface. The exercise was not in vain though. By exploring past examples, I found my footing drawing for media now and how it might be used later—all the while, producing seamless, elegant curves and restrained indulgence (that sounds almost silly to say, but I like it).


The Lust Collection is the culmination of 5 years of exploration and development, and I am very excited to share it with everyone. When the original Lust was first conceived in 2010 and released a year and half later, I had planned for a Script and a Sans to accompany it. The Script was released about a year later, but I paused the Sans. The primary reason was the amount of feedback and requests I was receiving for alternate versions, expansions, and ‘hey, have you considered making?’ and so on. I listen to my customers and what they are needing… and besides, I was stalling with the Sans. Like Optima and other earlier high-contrast sans, they are difficult to deliver responsibly without suffering from ill-conceived excess or timidity. The new Lust Collection aggregates all of that past customer feedback and distills it into 6 separate families, each adhering to the original Lust precept of exercises in indulgence and each based in large part on the original 2010 exemplars produced for Lust. I just hate that it took so long to deliver, but better right, than rushed, I imagine.


Download Lust Text Fonts Family From Positype
Download Lust Text Fonts Family From Positype



Download Lust Text Fonts Family From Positype


Popular posts from this blog

[pknsyconpg] Download The Stacy Fonts Family From BlackLotus

Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 3 Download Now Server 2 The Stacy is a retro script inspired font. This font has a variety of unique alternates and also has 2 styles, namely regular standard and italic. The Stacy is perfect for a wide variety of projects, and can be easily combined with a wide variety of colors. The Stacy has a bold character and soft nuances that will make a striking impression on everyone who sees it. Download The Stacy Fonts Family From BlackLotus

efyjkivmsz hzhvciqapv Download FS Ostro Fonts Family From Fontsmith

Download FS Ostro Fonts Family From Fontsmith FS Ostro is a cosmopolitan typeface. Named after a southerly wind that blows over the Mediterranean Sea, FS Ostro breathes warmth into letterforms with their roots in colder, stark Modern typefaces. FS Ostro draws inspiration from a wide range of sources such as the 19th century British Scotch Roman designs, Italian modern style typefaces and highly contrasted display Spanish examples. Its text version offers a consistent rhythm and robust texture that is easy on the eye. This elegant, cosmopolitan typeface is characterised by its thoughtfully modulated contrasts between thick and thin strokes, sharp angles, and sophisticated curves. The letterforms are confident and fluid, creating an overall sense of refinement and modernity. One for the discerning, well-travelled reader. Download FS Ostro Fonts Family From Fontsmith Download Now View Gallery

dhdvkiwoyb ymphgpqeur Download Roughmarker Fonts Family From 38-lineart

Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 3 Download Now Server 2 Roughmarker font consists of two handwritten scripts, a slant (regular) version and upright. This Script fonts are manually handwritten with quick and rough strokes. We write them on paper until we find a very proportioned form. Then we scanned and took the selected glyphs to be processed into a font. The biggest challenge in making textures fonts are the very many node points, many node points make the font processing performance a bit slow. At first we tried raising the node parameters to 2000-4000 points in one glyph. This is a big number, but if this number is lowered it will eliminate the impression of brush and natural look. We repeatedly look for gaps to minimize points so that the font capacity is not too large and comfortable when typed. This script font is equipped with ligature as well as...